1- Marisol
2- Movies
3- Emily
4- more AGPs
5- the AG club (even though it was short lived!)
That is quite a bunch of good things!
[img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] Ana [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
Printable View
1- Marisol
2- Movies
3- Emily
4- more AGPs
5- the AG club (even though it was short lived!)
That is quite a bunch of good things!
[img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] Ana [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
I'm glad this thread is going somewhere! I agree with Jeanette M., that I'm SO glad they started making AGoT dolls without bangs. I'm not at all trying to say the one's with bangs aren't pretty, (which most of them are GORGEOUS!) Just that most girls today don't have bangs or later on grow them out. I'm really glad Mattel did this, because girls can have dolls that really look like them, or just a doll without bangs to keep because they're cute! (I really like that Mattel did this and I DO have bangs, LOL!)
they keep things current and do try to keep up with what is popular with girls today.
They have a Doll Hospital in which you don't need to get a whole new doll.
I love this thread - I don't think Mattel has done anything bad at all. Pleasant changed vendors many times and products changed and no one complained.
I want to give a great big THANK YOU to Mattel for buying American Girl from Pleasant Rowland because they were probably the only company that would have been able to afford to do so. They also had the forsight to keep American Girl going with the same people that were working for Pleasant. They bought the company, but left alone all the things that were working great.
They have brought us more Historical outfits, the friend dolls, the movies, Kit, Kaya, Lindsey, Kailey, Marisol, Jess and soon Nikki! I believe the quality remains. I think that the idea that pre-Mattel is better is strickly a marketing ploy by people selling on eBay.
I LOVE WHAT MATTEL HAS DONE - THREE CHEERS FOR MATTEL.
HI! I am sooo glad that you started this...i would have to agree with some of the other people that have responded to this already.
I have to say...
How they made the ag mysteries, the dolls without bangs, the year dolls and shoes!!! They are soooooooo cute!(although they were there in the VERY begining [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Nichole [img]smile.gif[/img]